We accept titles of all popular genres, targeted at any age group. However, please make sure your book fulfills the following criteria before submitting:
- Your book can be an ARC due to be launched within the next 6 months to 1 year
- Your book can be already published (no restrictions on publication dates)
- Your book can be independently published or traditionally published
- You can submit multiple books to A Look Inside
- Your book should be written in English.
We reserve the right to reject submissions that don’t follow our guidelines. Books we don’t accept include :
- Content that promotes violence or hatred against people based on race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, disability, disease, age, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity;
- Books that don’t respect the copyrights and trademarks of others. Unless you’re authorized to use someone else’s copyrighted work or trademark (either expressly, or by legal exceptions and limitations, such as fair use), we won’t accept your submission;
- Gratuitously graphic or disturbing media, even if it’s not pornographic. We do allow erotic writing and non-graphic erotic images, but please indicate this by noting in your submissions that your book contains "Explicit Content".
- (We also understand that some books may contain sensitive content to convey a specific message: i.e. nonfiction or historical books to name a few, but please take the time to explain the nature of any sensitive content so that we can use discretion in terms of deciding to review your material)
- Content gratuitously and insensitively describing the sexual or violent exploitation of children.
- Please mail hard copies along with a brief synopsis to:
- Please email digital copies along with a brief synopsis and book cover to:
- We do not post reviews that are given 3 stars or less; in the event that your book does receive 3 stars or less, we provide professional and constructive advice instead.
- We do not post negative or bad reviews.
- We do post all reviews on GoodReads, Reedsy Discovery, LibraryThing, A Look Inside Book Review Podcast, A Look Inside Youtube Channel, A Look Inside Book Reviews Blog, Facebook, and Instagram and you may extract portions of your review to post on Amazon and anywhere else that you choose.